KGIFinder are fans of the 710 John Deere Backhoe after seeing it in action and getting the thumps up from the operator. We are pleased to have a quick look at it.Described by some as a cross between a four-wheel-drive loader and an excavator, our top-of-line 710K is one highly productive machine. The EPA IT4/EU Stage IIIB technology is simple, fuel-efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported.
- Interim Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- More efficient HVAC system.
- Convenient sealed-switch module.
- Redesigned easier-to-clean cooling package.
The EPA Interim Tier 4/EU Stage IIIB technology is simple, fuel-efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported.
It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reducing NOX.
Diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidation catalyst to reduce particulate matter.
Power Curve Backhoe
- Power Curve™ boom’s job-proven design begins wide at the base and narrows through the line of sight for unrestricted visibility. Its proven geometry provides smooth and consistent control throughout the digging arc.
- Extendable dipperstick (standard on tool carriers) adds digging depth, reach, and ability.
- Outer-box design firmly grasps cumbersome objects such as concrete slabs between the bucket and gripper teeth while extending or retracting
Power Curve Loader
- Curved-knee loader-boom design provides superior reach, enabling the K-Series to easily dump to the center of most trucks for quick and efficient loading.
- Optional limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive (standard on tool carriers) delivers up to 65 percent of available power to the wheel with the best traction. Engage it “on the fly,” for true all-wheel drive when and where you need it.
We at kgifinder.com look forward to trying the 710k John Deere Backhoe in the near future, If you have tried one of these, please comment to let us and other users know how it handles.
Check KGIFINDER.COM for more quick looks at new vehicles